The Metro Rapid 704 starts in Santa Monica traveling on Santa Monica Blvd through West LA, Westwood, Century City, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Silverlake, Echo Park and Downtown directly to Union Station. Here is a list of Farmers Markets to visit throughout the week with a maximum walk of .6 miles from the bus stop. Also note that if you live near a Metro 4 bus stop, the following applies as well.
- Stop: Santa Monica/2nd in Santa Monica – Santa Monica Promenade Farmers Market (8:30a-1p) Walking Directions: .1 miles
- Stop: Santa Monica/Sunset in Silverlake – Silverlake Farmers Market (8a-1p) Walking Directions: .2 miles
- Stop: Santa Monica/Sepulveda in West LA – West Los Angeles Farmers Market (9a-2p) Walking Directions: .3 miles
- Stop: Santa Monica/Cañon in Beverly Hills – Beverly Hills Farmers Market (9a-1p) Walking Directions: .2 miles
- Stop: Santa Monica/La Cienega in West Hollywood – Melrose Place Farmers Market (10a-2p) Walking Directions: .5 miles
- Stop: Santa Monica/Vine in Hollywood – Hollywood Farmers Market (8a-1p) Walking Directions: .6 miles
- Stop: Santa Monica/La Brea in West Hollywood – West Hollywood Farmers Market (Monday 9a-2p) Walking Directions: .6 miles
- Stop: Santa Monica/2nd in Santa Monica – Santa Monica Farmers Market (8:30a-1:30p) Walking Directions: .1 miles
- Stop: Santa Monica/Avenue of the Stars in Century City – Century City Farmers Market (11:30a-3p) Walking Directions: 200 feet
- Stop: Cesar E Chavez/Spring in Downtown LA – Arts District/Little Tokyo Farmers Market (10a-2p) Walking Directions: .5 miles
Go ahead and check out some new farmers market without the getting in your car, sitting in traffic and contributing to the congested streets of LA. Research your own municipal bus system, you may be surprised where it will take you.
– GreenUp! Guy
PS – Use NextBUS to track arrival and location of the nearest bus.
Metro Rapid 704 Bus route: