The Metro Rapid 733 starts in Santa Monica and travels through Venice, West LA, Culver City, Mid-LA and Downtown LA to Union Station. Lets see how many Farmers Markets one can visit throughout the week with a maximum walk of .6 miles from the bus stop. Also note that if you live near a Metro 33 bus stop, the following applies as well.
- Stop: Ocean/Arizona in Santa Monica – Santa Monica Promenade Farmers Market (8:30a-1p) Walking Directions: 450 feet
- Stop: Main/Pier in Santa Monica – Santa Monica Farmers Market (930a-1p) Walking Directions: .2 miles
- Stop: Venice/Centinela in Mar Vista – Mar Vista Farmers Market (9a-2p) Walking Directions: .2 miles
- Stop: Venice/Bagley in Culver City – Culver City Farmers Market (3p-7p) Walking Directions: 150 feet
- Stop: Ocean/Arizona in Santa Monica – Santa Monica Farmers Market (8:30a-1:30p) Walking Directions: 450 feet
- Stop: Venice/Cadillac in West LA – West LA Kaiser Farmers Market (9a-130p) Walking Directions: .1 miles
- Stop: Main/4th in Downtown LA – Pershing Square Farmers Market (11:30a-2p) Walking Directions: .5 miles
- Stop: Main/7th in Downtown LA – 7th and Figuero Farmers Market (10a-2p) Walking Directions: .6 miles
- Stop: Main/1st in Downtown LA – Arts District/Little Tokyo Farmers Market (10a-2p) Walking Directions: .2 mile
- Stop: Pacific/Venice in Venice – Venice Farmers Market (7a-11a) Walking Directions: .3 miles
- Stop: Main/4th in Downtown LA – Bank of America Plaza Farmers Market (10a-2p) Walking Directions: .6 miles
If you get the chance to discover any new markets, please post any good organic deals. Don’t forget to use NextBUS to track arrival and location of the nearest bus.
– GreenUp! Guy
Metro 733 Bus route: